- about kmm
- college profile
- Campus Activities
- Rules & Regulations
Aims & Objectives
Managed and operated by Jagadguru Kripalu Education Society (JKHES), Kripalu Mahila Mahavidyalay (KMM) was established to promote, develop, protect, aid, foster and empower, directly and indirectly, the constituent member - Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) - working particularly in rural India, to achieve the following objectives inter alia:
- To provide its students with knowledge and attitude that prepares them for continual growth, further education and participation in the affairs of life to each individual’s maximum capability.
- To incorporate appropriate learning methods that will best prepare students for any college environment and for further education throughout their adult lives.
- To provide a strong basic skills program.
- To encourage creativity and provide enrichment opportunities in addition to the development of basic skills.
- To guide its students towards independence and self discipline through academic and social activities.
- To develop a high regard for health, physical development and fitness in its students, and the understanding that including physical activities in their daily routine leads to a healthier and a more productive life.
- To encourage community involvement of students, teachers and staff in order to promote education for girls and also to raise awareness of other social issues that affect the local and nearby communities.
- To seek active participation from parents in their child’s progress, as well as college matters and affairs.