- about kmm
- college profile
- Campus Activities
- Rules & Regulations
M.A. (Master of Arts) Hindi/Home Science
For admission into the M.A. courses, it is mandatory to have completed a Hindi or Home Science degree at Graduation level.
For a candidate who already has a qualification in M.A. and wishes to do a double M.A., the above condition does not apply.
The following documents are required to be submitted for admission into this course and a gazetted officer must duly attest all photocopies of documents.
1. Photocopy of Class 10 Board Examination Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
2. Photocopy of Class 12 Board Examination Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
3. Photocopy of B.A. examination Mark Sheet (all 3 years) and Degree (with a minimum of 50% marks)
4. Photocopy of Examination Mark Sheet and Degree of any other qualification/s obtained in addition to the above (if any)
5. Original Transfer Certificate from the Institute last attended
6. Original Character Certificate from the Institute last attended
7. Original Migration Certificate from the University last attended (only applicable to those candidates who are not enrolled with Dr.R.M.LA University, Faizabad)
Admissions open every year in the month of June, and are done on a first come first priority basis, until all seats are occupied. In order to be granted admission, candidates are required to pass written and oral tests given by the college. Upon passing these tests, candidates are required to fill in all the particulars on the admission form and attach all the required certificates, as outlined on the form. The duly filled form must be submitted to the office within the stipulated time period. After proper screening of all documents, admission is granted to the eligible candidates. The successful candidates are issued with photo identity cards with their names confirming their admission.
As per the Institute’s 100% Free Education scheme, this course is offered for free to all students who have been granted admission at KMM.