- about kmm
- college profile
- Campus Activities
- Rules & Regulations
B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
The following documents are required to be submitted for admission into this course and a gazetted officer must duly attest all photocopies of documents.
1. Photocopy of Class 10 Board Examination Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
2. Photocopy of Class 12 Board Examination Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
3. Photocopy of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Examination Mark Sheet (all 3 years) and Degree
4. Photocopy of Examination Mark Sheet and Degree of any other qualification/s obtained in addition to the above (if any).
5. Original Character Certificate from the last Institute attended
6. Original Transfer Certificate from the last Institute attended
7. Original Migration Certificate from the University last attended (only applicable to those candidates who are not enrolled with Dr. RMLA University, Faizabad)
8. Original Medical Certificate certified by a Chief Medical Officer
Admission into B.Ed. course is regulated by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University (RMLA), Faizabad through an entrance exam on a date declared by the University in the local/regional newspapers. Candidates are required to obtain the form from the University. It must be duly filled and submitted in order to sit the entrance examination. The University will declare the results of the entrance examination, and candidates who pass will be eligible for admission into the B.Ed. course.
The University in Faizabad conducts counselling for the successful candidates. Those candidates interested in obtaining admission at KMM must advise the University at the time of counselling. The University then allots the college to each eligible candidate in order of preference and availability.
Once the college has been allotted, the candidate is required to approach the college for admission, fulfil all formalities and apply for hostel facility (if required). The candidate is issued with a photo identity card with her name confirming admission at KMM.
The students are allotted seats for B.Ed. at KMM through Dr. RMLA University, and thus are required to pay fees directly to the University in accordance with the University guidelines and the Ministry of Education.