- about kbps
- Rules & Regulations
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Parent – Teacher Interaction Balika Primary School
It is mandatory in KBPS for all parents to actively participate in their child’s education throughout the academic year. Parents must attend all the parents-teacher meetings organised by the school. Parents must take note of the following points and cooperate with the school:
- Parents are earnestly requested to co-operate with the school in enforcing regularity and discipline, seeing that their wards wear the prescribed uniform, prepare their lessons and take an active interest in the activities of the school.
- Parents are requested to check the school diary every day, sign and acknowledge and do the needful.
- Parents are specially requested to notify the school of any change in their address or telephone numbers.
- After repeated instances of leave or absence the parents are requested to meet the principal. The same rule holds for Teacher’s remarks, and also with regards to uniform / Late attendance record.
- In case of legitimate complaint with respect to the school, the parents must meet the Principal at the earliest. The complaint will be personally verified.
- Parents are requested not to enter the classrooms or making telephone calls to contact their children or any other children or teachers during school hours. Parents should meet the teachers or Principal during the visiting hours only.
Rules & Regulations
- Code of Conduct
- Students Rights & Responsibilities
- General Rules
- Attendance & Leave
- Examinations and Promotions
- Parent – Teacher Interaction